Static Training 4N1118
Where: Green Isle Hotel Naas Road, Clondalkin
When: NEXT DATE -> September 24th September 5 places left
October 1st 12 places left
3 full days in a row 9 a.m to 5.30 pm and a little online study…..
BOOKING DEPOSIT OF 50 EURO TO SECURE PLACE- BALANCE (145 ) ON FIRST DAY OF COURSE
195 EURO IN TOTAL EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to SECURE your PLACE ( p.s: no deposit no booking)
Max 14 on each course
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with the required details and pay the deposit by hitting the submit button.
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- ATTEND course and complete successfully, the balance fee of 145€ payable on the first day.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What You Get:
TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
QQI Level 4 Certificate in Guarding Skills 4N1118
Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
How to Book: email – email@example.com or scroll down to use automated service.
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send to you straight away.
How Much: 195 euro Quality training and placement, no cert fee like our competitors.
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, gardai, aggressive people
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire, report and document fire issue
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
Practical Assessment and short exam 20 short questions
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
Click here for Course Date Transfer Request.
All courses take place at the Maldron Hotel Tallaght, Whitestown Way, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 XC9W.
We will help you with your PSA application
PSA APPROVED center number 38592 Q Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
Deposits are non-refundable but you will be offered the option to transfer onto the next course where reasonable.