Static Training 4N1118
Where: Security Team Ireland 56 Broomhill Drive Tallaght Dublin 24.
IMPORTANT INFO: DURING THE CURRENT HEALTH CRISIS WE WILL HAVE NEW PROCEDURES TO REDUCE RISK — WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW OUR ADVICE. CLOSED TEMPORARILY FOR 3 WEEKS TO reduce spread of Covid 19 –stay safe Our office will reopen Monday 20th of April..
IN THE MEANTIME STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY AND FOLLOW www.hse.ie ADVICE
When: NEXT DATE -> April 21st places available April 28th
also dates most week in May 2020
deposits will be transferable if dates change due to Government restrictions.
3 full days in a row 9 a.m to 5.30 pm and a home study…..
please note dates not transferable so make sure you are available when booking
each evening trainer online 6-10 pm to answer questions
requirement: all candidates must have a good level of English both spoken and written to attend. There is a written exam at the end of the course and practical assessments.
BOOKING DEPOSIT OF 50 EURO TO SECURE PLACE- BALANCE (175 ) ON FIRST DAY OF COURSE
225 EURO IN TOTAL EMAIL email@example.com to SECURE your PLACE ( p.s: no deposit no booking)
PSA LICENSE FEE FOR STATIC LICENSE 90 EURO we show you how to apply
Max 16 on each course
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with the required details and pay the deposit by hitting the submit button.
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- ATTEND course and complete successfully, the balance fee of 175€ payable on the first day.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What You Get:
TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
QQI Level 4 Certificate in Guarding Skills 4N1118
Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
How to Book: email – firstname.lastname@example.org or scroll down to use automated service.
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email email@example.com and we will send to you straight away.
How Much: 225 euro Quality training and placement, no cert fee like our competitors.
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, gardai, aggressive people
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire, report and document fire issue
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
Practical Assessment and short exam 20 short questions
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
We will help you with your PSA application
PSA APPROVED center number 38592 Q Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
Course fees are non-refundable