Static Training 4N1118
September 28th 2020 places left — only 2
October 7th after …
THIS COURSE IS ONLINE DUE TO COVID 19 SITUATION. Easy to use technology at a good price.
BEFORE ATTENDING STUDENTS MUST READ AND PREPARE FOR 6-8 HOURS — WHEN YOU REGISTER WE PROVIDE STUDY MATERIAL AND A PLAN
SEPTEMBER 28th ONLINE 10 A.M TO 3.00 PM. PLENTY OF SMALL BREAKS
SEPTEMBER 29th 10 A.M TO 3.00 PM — STUDY IN EVENING
SEPTEMBER 30th 10 A.M TO 3.00 PM – STUDY IN EVENING
October 1st 10 A.M TO 3.00 PM – STUDY IN EVENING PLUS PRACTICAL RISK ASSESSMENT
We ask our students to be a little flexible during covid as we wish to keep everyone safe
email email@example.com for more booking details or book at bottom of page
Requirement for Online Training:
- All candidates must have a good level of English both spoken and written to attend. There is a virtual exam at the end of the course and practical assessments.
- We highly recommend you join the virtual classroom on your laptop, tab or pc with good internet connectivity. Mobile devices won’t be highly feasible given the nature of the course.
Again under given circumstances each student will be allocated with a time slot by our admission team for their final assessments on the last day of the course and one on one assessment session will be carried out between student and faculty via our virtual classroom.
If you have any more questions regarding the course please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY AND FOLLOW www.hse.ie ADVICE
Please note dates not transferable so make sure you are available when booking.
PSA LICENSE FEE FOR STATIC LICENSE 90 EURO we show you how to apply
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with the required details and pay by hitting the submit button.
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What You Get:
- TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
- QQI Level 4 Certificate in Guarding Skills 4N1118 validated by Mackin Consultancy
Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send to you straight away.
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, gardai, aggressive people
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire, report and document fire issue
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
Although are costs have gone up with have kept our prices the same.
Security Officers – Grangecastle Area, €15.10 per hour We are currently recruiting 👮 Security Officers in Grangecastle Area. 💶 €15.10 per hour, plus allowances. For more info or to apply: 👉 https://lnkd.in/edEHkiw To give you an idea ofwhat it means to be part of the Securitas Ireland team, let us introduce you to some of our everyday heroes: 👇 https://lnkd.in/dbp8pns email@example.com www.securitas.ie
We will help you with your PSA application
PSA APPROVED center number 38592 Q Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
Center Number 38592 Q all courses certified through Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
Course fees are non-refundable