Door Security Training 4N1114
Next date -> September 17th 2019. 1 place left
we have companies waiting to employ you once you get your DSP License, companies like Event sec N.I, Pulse Security, RFC Security Sword Security who may employ you. We also know most of the clubs/events who are always looking for good people and pay better rates.
BOOKING DEPOSIT OF 50 EURO TO SECURE PLACE- BALANCE (145 ) ON FIRST DAY OF COURSE
195 EURO IN TOTAL
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with the required details and pay the deposit by hitting the submit button.
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- ATTEND course and complete successfully, the balance fee of 145€ payable on the first day.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What you get:
- TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
- QQI Level 4 Certificate in Door Security Procedures 4N1114
- Free Security CV template.
- Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you straight away.
How Much: 195 euro we have 2 companies who will employ you at a good rate…
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, document
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
- case study events such as Electric Picnic, Slane, and Aviva events
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
Click here for Course Date Transfer Request.
All courses take place at the Maldron Hotel Tallaght, Whitestown Way, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 XC9W
We will help you with your PSA application
PSA APPROVED center number 38592 Q Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
refunds are non-refundable but you will be offered the option to transfer onto next course where reasonable.