Door Security Training 4N1114
The Private Security Authority does not permit this course to be delivered online. It is best to book the Static course that we are now offering online go to our static page — it is an Online fully approved by PSA and we kept our prices the same.
**This Course not being run during the covid crisis**
Requirement: all candidates must have a good level of English both spoken and written to attend. There is a written exam at the end of the course and practical assessments.
Level : Upper Intermediate minimum
BOOKING DEPOSIT OF 50 EURO TO SECURE PLACE- BALANCE (195 ) ON FIRST DAY OF COURSE
245 EURO IN TOTAL
PSA APPLICATION FEE 150 EURO WWW.PSA.GOV.IE
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with the required details and pay the deposit by hitting the submit button.
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- ATTEND course and complete successfully, the balance fee of 195€ payable on the first day.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What you get:
- TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
- QQI Level 4 Certificate in Door Security Procedures 4N1114 validated by Mackin Consultancy
- Free Security CV template.
- Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email email@example.com and we will send it to you straight away.
How Much: 245 euro we have 2 / 3 companies who will employ you at a good rate… DSP rates usually 13.50 – 14 euro per hour Head Doorman 18/20 euro per hour …
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, document
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
- case study events such as Electric Picnic, Slane, and Aviva events
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
We will help you with your PSA application
Center Number 38592 Q all courses certified through Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
refunds are non-refundable but you will be offered the option to transfer onto next course where reasonable.