Combined Security Training Programme
Where: Security Team Ireland 56 Broomhill Drive Tallaght Dublin 24.
easy to access by bus and Luas, parking on site free of charge
When: NEXT DATE -> March 3rd places available book early
5 days training 9.00- 5.30 each day. plus assessment day
there is study to be completed each evening and trainer is available on line 6- 10 p.m each evening of course
please note a good level of English in both written and spoken to attend this course. B 2 level English or I.E.L.T.S 6.0
Max on course 16 candidates
booking deposit of 50 euro to SECURE your PLACE
total cost 295 euro only, dates are non transferable
PSA LICENSE APPLICATION FEE 220 FOR BOTH –covers you for all Security roles
Fees non refundable dates non transferable.
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with required details and pay the deposit by hitting submit button
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- ATTEND course and complete successfully, the balance fee of 245€ payable on the first day.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What You Get:
- TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
- QQI Level 4 Cert in Guarding Skills 4N1118 and QQI Level 4 Cert in DSP 4N1114
- Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
- Tea/Coffee biscuits on all days of course
- Access to our network of contacts –all our good trainees get good jobs quickly WE can set up Interviews for you with Leading companies.
How to Book: email – email@example.com or scroll down to use automated service
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send to you straight away.
How Much: 295 euro no extra charges Quality Training with excellent career support.
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
We are a Registered PSA and Approved Security Training Organisation Center Number 38592 Q
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, document
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
- Communication Skills — Modern Security Communication
- Law and the Security Officer
- Workplace risk assessment —PRACTICAL
- Emergency equipment
- Emergency procedures
- Use of security equipment, CCTV, alarms systems personal equipment
- Personal development, career plan
- Case study work on what is meant by loss and fraud prevention
- What is meant by reasonable and necessary force
- Appropriate on-site cash handling procedures
- Illegal Drug use -how to identify
- How to refuse Entry to Venue
- Working as Part of a Team
Practical Skills Demonstrations
- Searching an individual
- Conducting Patron Refusal of Entry/ Removing a Person
- Dealing with aggressive persons
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Action on finding an injured person
- Use of notebook/report writing
- Making a short presentation
Terms and Conditions
Courses must be completed within 2 weeks of registering, we try not to add charges but the Director reserves the right to add a supplementary charge of 50 euro when courses are not completed within one calendar month.