Combined Security Training Programme
Date Jan 27th 2021 course book today 295 euro As covid is affecting us all we have reduced price this price will remain in place in 2021 until June 2021
dates Jan 27th Jan 28th Jan 29th ,Feb 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5th
Courses all month every week fully online for your safety
Jan 13th 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
8 sessions in all
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with required details and pay the deposit by hitting submit button
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What You Get:
- Training record form for PSA APPLICATION
- QQI Level 4 Cert in Guarding Skills 4N1118 and QQI Level 4 Cert in DSP 4N1114 validated by Mackin Consultancy
- Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies. Only centre with a 5.0 rating on google. All our trainers are degree holders and have worked in middle or senior management
- Access to our network of contacts –all our good trainees get good jobs quickly WE can set up Interviews for you with Leading companies.
How to Book: email – email@example.com or scroll down to use automated service
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send to you straight away.
How Much: 295 Euros no extra charges Quality Training with excellent career support.
Course is delivered through Zoom
Requirements, laptop, camera separate, good broadband in a quiet space. Invite sent 2 days prior to course. All sessions must be attended, there is also a study log which we explain on first day.
3 assignments completed as directed by trainer
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
Center Number 38592 Q all courses certified through Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, document
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce the risk of fire
- Standards and Documentation — the importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
- Communication Skills — Modern Security Communication
- Law and the Security Officer
- Workplace risk assessment —PRACTICAL
- Emergency equipment
- Emergency procedures
- Working in a Data centre
- Use of security equipment, CCTV, alarms systems personal equipment
- Personal development, career plan
- Case study work on what is meant by loss and fraud prevention
- What is meant by reasonable and necessary force
- Appropriate on-site cash handling procedures
- Illegal Drug use -how to identify
- How to refuse Entry to Venue
- Working as Part of a Team
Practical Skills Demonstrations
- Searching an individual
- Conducting Patron Refusal of Entry/ Removing a Person
- Dealing with aggressive persons
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Action on finding an injured person
- Use of notebook/report writing
- Making a short presentation
Terms and Conditions
please read when booking