Static Training 4N1118
Delivered by a Security Training Professional with over 20 Years experience -Former Training Manager of Ireland’s Leading Security Company, get connected with the best companies — if you need a professional CV we can help
Only 195 euro inclusive, no extra charge, paperwork at end of course. We work with the top 4 Security companies on their recruitment needs –we are the only centre with great contacts for employ
Courses run at the PLAZA hotel Tallaght — email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve place
Interviews waiting for good candidates with leading companies –good candidates guaranteed work — must have excellent English, positive attitude and a little flexibility.
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, document
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce risk of fire
- Standards and Documentation –importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
All courses take place at the PLAZA HOTEL TALLAGHT, DUBLIN 24.
We will help you with your PSA application
PSA APPROVED centre number 38592 Q Mackin Consultancy Ltd.
refunds are non-refundable but you will be offered the option to transfer onto next course where reasonable.