Combined Security Training Programme
Where: PLAZA HOTEL TALLAGHT DUBLIN 24. BESIDE LUAS, Google map on home page
When: Every 2 weeks Wednesday 9- 6 Thursday 9- 6 Friday 9.6 and 2 smaller half day sessions
NEXT DATE May 30th — 1 places left book before Tuesday 22nd May
June 6th —places available — book early
295 EURO IN TOTAL pay booking deposit to SECURE your PLACE
please note no deposit no booking
How to Book:
- Fill the registration form with required details and hit submit button.
- Pay an initial deposit of 50€ by clicking on PAY NOW button below.
- Receive STUDY MATERIAL and prepare for the course.
- ATTEND course and complete successfully, the balance fee of 245€ payable on the first day.
- On completion, of course, receive certification and apply for the PSA license.
What You Get:
- TRF Letter for PSA APPLICATION
- QQI Level 4 Cert in Guarding Skills 4N1118 and QQI Level 4 Cert in DSP 4N1114
- Best Trainer in Industry, no one has trained more people, well respected by leading companies
How to Book: email – email@example.com or scroll down to use automated service
If you do not receive fact sheet and study material within 3 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send to you straight away.
How Much: 295 Quality Training with placement.
- Law and the Security Officer – the key aspect of your role
- Communication Skills in Security — how to deal with clients, document
- Risk Assessment — understand safety statements
- Fire Procedures – how to reduce risk of fire
- Standards and Documentation –importance of documentation
- Technology and the Security Role — the future of technology
- Working as Part of a Team – critical in this Industry
- Labour Law in Ireland, contracts, employee handbooks.
- Communication Skills — Modern Security Communication
- Law and the Security Officer
- Workplace risk assessment —PRACTICAL
- Emergency equipment
- Emergency procedures
- Use of security equipment, CCTV, alarms systems personal equipment
- Personal development, career plan
- Case study work on what is meant by loss and fraud prevention
- What is meant by reasonable and necessary force
- Appropriate on-site cash handling procedures
- Illegal Drug use -how to identify
- How to refuse Entry to Venue
- Working as Part of a Team
Practical Skills Demonstrations
- Searching an individual
- Conducting Patron Refusal of Entry/ Removing a Person
- Dealing with aggressive persons
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Action on finding an injured person
- Use of notebook/report writing
- Making a short presentation
Kindly fill the form to register online.
All information supplied by you will be stored on computer and on file and will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, amended 2003, details of which are available under request.
We are a Registered PSA and Approved Security Training Organisation Center Number 38592 Q
When I am recruiting Security or Stewarding personal for the republic of Ireland, the only company I turn to is Security Team Ireland, as I know that any Officers that have completed the Security courses run by David Kelly have been trained to the highest standards. Any officers recommended by David Kelly will always attract my attention. Security Team Ireland Keep Up The Good Work
Terms and Conditions
Courses must be completed within 2 weeks of registering, we try not to add charges but the Director reserves the right to add a supplementary charge of 50 euro when courses are not completed within one calendar month.